Last week I dusted off my hat and wore it for a few days. This week I would definitely not do so anymore. Curious to why?
Here is list of my reasons for wearing a hat followed by a list with my reasons not to wear one.
Pros of a hat:
– acts as a mini umbrella for your face and shoulders when it drizzles
– keeps your head warm
– helps ‘solve’ a bad hair day
– hides forehead zits on a low-confidence day
– distracts from a ‘bad face’ day
– completes a look
– adds that something extra to a mundane outfit
– adds mystery
– adds class ( or at least so im told, whatever thay might mean.. 🤔 )
Cons of a hat:
– can fly off your head when it’s windy out
– makes your head and forehead sweaty on a warmer day
– flattens and electrifies hair
– can become a nuisance in tight crowds
– could be hard to keep on when carrying your babes ( moms accessories are the best toys, after all 🙈 )
– most hat materials are itchy and uncomfortable and can feel coarse agains your forehead – this is especially a problem if you have sensitive or easily irritable skin like I do
I would recommend wearing a hat on colder days with no breeze. I would really not recommend wearing one on hot or windy days.
Do you love hats? When do you choose or forgo wearing them and why?